Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fettisdagen/Mardi gras/Shrove tuesday

My school had a prom(or more like a dance, it wasn’t very big) yesterday for all year nines. It was really fun and I danced a lot, which I can feel in my legs today.  

The best thing about the dance was probably the fact that we didn’t have any real lessons yesterday, only dance lessons from 9.00-10.30.

I left town with a few friends and went to Norrköping.It’s just 30 minutes away, and although a little bit smaller than where we live still a great place especially since we can take the commuter train for free with our school bus cards.I had a great time.

I bought the dress for the prom there (from H&M):

norrköpingfeb2010 039

H&M are always reliable.

Hope you have a great shrove tuesday today, I’m going to eat my semla (my dictionary wants to call it a shrovetide bun, but i suggest you google it if you want to know what it is) real soon.

/I

No comments:

Post a Comment