Friday, January 22, 2010

run run run

sucky picture... whatevs.

shirt, Weekday. Dress, Koola Anna. Hat, grandma's old. I'm thinking about what book I'm going to (re)read for english. I have to decide by monday, and since i'm going to present this book i want it to be reeeeaaally good so that i can stand in front of the class telling them passionately about how good it was. I've been thinking about "Incredibly loud and extremely close" (by Jonathan Safran Foer), "Special topics in Calamaty Physics" (by Marisha Pessl, I've already read it once in swedish and thought it was brilliant) or maybe "the Catcher in the Rye" (J.D Salinger, already read it and liked it alot).

Hmm.. I have to go to the library tomorrow and decide. Maybe I'll just follow my gut feeling and randomly chose one. That way I usually end up with great books...

It’s a cool cover.

/I

No comments:

Post a Comment